Latest: Tutorials


Friday 11 October 2013

3 BEST WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG

0 comments
Today a friend of mine asked me to reveal to him how i manage to get more traffic to my blog everyday.Anyway i make his question to be a post for all my readers to take part.Should we begin?I know you are eager to know it.So lets start. When i created my first blog without any backup from anybody my traffic had a very low count rate, should i tell you my pageview then?Ok i will, my first traffic so ever had 25 pageviews a day.You are thinking is not possible to be so, to be frank with you that was my first and the best traffic so ever then.I started blogging as a completely newbie.So you see i don't have a clue on what is all about.A week later, after creating my first blog, the highest of all the pageviews i ever had was 64.Interesting right?But is a turmoil journey for any new blogger, because if you want to be successful with your blogs, you need more and more traffic.So how do i now drive more traffic to my blog, what are the steps?Is that your question?Don't worry before the end of this post, you will have something to boost on.Yeah you heard me right.

Then as a newbie my major and the best way to drive traffic to my blog is through social networkings, yeah that was my major way to drive traffic to my blog, but it all count down to something at the end but wasn't comfortable with it.I make alot of researches and i discovered the proven, tested and the best way to get traffic to my blog.So should we ride on?Ok lets begin.

(1).GOOD WRITTING SKILL Apart from your title, your skills in writing must be comparative, interactive and fun to your readers.With this 36% of traffic is on the way to your blog.

(2)SOCIAL NETWORK Yeah i earlier talked on social network as my major way of driving traffic to my blog then, do you remember?I still stand by it because is 60% assurance.Is really helping me till today.

(3).BE THE FIRST TO MAKE YOUR POST A PDF FILE I will say this is the king of all kings of driving a reliable traffic to your blog.Is possible to convert your post to pdf which later on i will write on.

With these best ways which are 100% quarantee to anybody whether a newbie or gurus to use can make an unstoppable traffic every single days to their blog.

Do you have another way to drive traffic to a blog? Then everybody awaits you to give us the alternative way.Don't forget to share this.

0 comments: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets
 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Jquery Dropdown Menu

Author's Bio

Founder & Author: Oyejobi Adeola is a blog designer, web developer and a loving person currently working on several web projects, he is managing several blogs from his living.He loves to help and teaches different people on how they can make it big online without age barrier.Do you really love his blog? If yes, then
Read More About Him

Recipes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2013 Noblenaijablog All Right Reserved
Designed by oyejobiA | Powered by Blogger